- Log in to TelePortal and navigate to your Account Page
2. On the right-hand side of your Account page you will find your Account Balance. Click “Pay Now”.
3. You should now be on the “Make a Payment” page. Select the “Credit Card” option. Enter the amount you would like to pay. Click “continue”
4. Assuming you are setting up a credit card for the first time, click “Add Card”. Enter your credit card information into the form. If necessary, you may add more than one card to your Account.
(Note: Our system will save your card for future use - yes, we’re PCI compliant).
5. You can now complete your payment by selecting the card you want to use and clicking “Make Payment”.
6. If you want to set it and forget it, you can also sign up for our automatic payment method. To do this, navigate back to your Account page and scroll down to the section titled ‘Payment Methods’.
7. Click ‘Manage’ and enable the Automatic Payments toggle.
(Note: If you have more than one Account to pay, you’ll need to setup auto pay for each Account.)
That’s it! After your next invoice, your default card will be automatically charged every month for your account balance.