- Handset delivery receipts supported
- Encoding supported: GSM, UCS-2, and Latin-1
- Concatenated (long) messages supported
- Short Codes (Dedicated) supported
- Message Length – 160 characters (GSM or Latin 1), 70 characters (USC-2)
Supported SenderID Types:
|Local Long Code||YES*|
|International Long Code||NO|
*Only for Inbound (2way) Messaging
|Lead Time||8-12 weeks|
|One Time Passwords (OTP)||YES|
|Alerts, Reminders, Notifications (ARN)*||YES|
|Inbound SMS (2-way)*||YES|
|Throughput Limit||up to 30 mps|
|US Reach||No must buy US short code|
* Only for Dedicated Short Codes
Maximum Message Length:
GSM, Latin 1, and UCS-2
Dedicated Short Codes: Stop Feature Guide
Download the attachment for TeleSign's STOP Feature Guide. Processing STOP is required for Recurring alerts use cases on Dedicated Phone Numbers.
SMS Compliance Best Practices: United States and Canada
Download the attachment for TeleSign's SMS Compliance Best Practices.
The TeleSign SMS Best Practices provide a high-level overview of industry guidelines in the U.S. and Canada, in addition to summarizing TeleSign’s SMS use case policy and requirements.