- Handset delivery supported - sporadic
- Concatenated (long) messages supported
- Delivery to ported numbers supported
Supported Traffic Types:
|One Time Passwords (OTP)||YES|
|Alerts, Reminders, Notifications (ARN)||YES|
Supported SenderID Types:
|Local Long Code||NO|
|International Long Code||NO|
- Advertising/marketing messages require you to add the prefix “adv” before the sender id
SMS cannot be sent to landline destination number.
Only communicate during an end user's daytime hours unless it is urgent.
Opt in and Opt out are required, especially for marketing traffic
Do not contact end users on do-not-call or do-not-disturb registries (promotional messages should not be sent after 9:00 PM Amman time (GMT + 3:00).)
Spam filters can return in some cases fake delivery receipts and don’t discriminate between spam and legitimate traffic.
|Encoding Used||Single Message||Long Message|
|GSM||160||153 (per message)|
|Unicode||70||67 (per message)|
|ASCII||160||153 (per message)|
|Latin-1||140||134 (per message)|
Forbidden Content Topics:
- Adult or Otherwise Inappropriate Content